Monday, November 7, 2016

Felting kits


I had mentioned that I would post about the felting kits, then I got involved with making stuff. I really like what I make and like the making. So here is the kit!

I have included everything - except water and an old towel - that you would need to get started felting, this is a great way to start and try out a new craft! Each kit has an ounce of fiber in all sorts of colors and breeds - Each bag is a little different so dig through and pick your favorite! - a roller, a textured mat, netting, a small bar of soap, rubber, and a resist. Also, included is a instruction sheet that I put together. The one thing I did not include is project ideas, all the creativity is left to you.
Shown here is a friend testing the kit for me.

I will be posting ideas here though. ~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment