Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hello World

This is the creative space for my business. I sell things that I make and dream hoping to bring a little beauty and joy to the world.  I spend a good deal of my time chasing my four lovely children around town and around the house.  I encourage them to craft and make messes (and clean them up!) and I want to encourage you to as well! For me crafting and art is not just a business it is a necessary part of life. So please join me in the necessary, messy, beautiful business of life.
Washing very dirty wool in my kitchen sink.  I told you it can get messy!




Setting things up is a messy but very necessary part of life. The past few weeks I have been getting my ducks in a line, as it were. Filling out forms, signing things, setting up my Etsy site, and all the nuts and bolts required to sell my art.


Go get messy! ~ Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment