Friday, January 5, 2018

Show notes for "some plans"

Year of the Garment KAL (Yarngasm)
  • Slenip yoke chart on a hooded sweater with a zipper for Mouse
  • Design a bunny and carrot sweater for Bunny
  • Design a cat themed sweater for Badger
  • Split Back Tank (Allison Griffith) for me
  • Coogee Bay Dress (Jenny King) for me 

Shawls
Humbug & Hygge by Nordic Stitches
Celtic myths and Heartwood Cape (both free on Ravelry

Make nine in 2018
This bag as a knitting tote, without a bow, enlarging the side pouch to hold a water bottle and adding a camera pouch. Expect walks and photos!
 This skirt pattern. I really like the green one shown and will likely make a few in different lengths.
 The white bag on the bottom. to replace a book bag I had to toss.
 The green tunic length and the one with the curved hemline.
 Middle left one and bottom orange one.
 I love this dress! the center style.
 The dress and later in the year I want to weave fabric for the jacket.
 The long one!
 These are my hiking pants! I will be making several pairs. I realize as you have no doubt realized that this is more than nine. I can count! I think, I can anyway. Part of the reason I will be making so many things is I will be participating in the Ready to Wear Fast this year.

I will also be doing Anna Knitter's Treasure Chest KAL, Spin the Bin, and the Box of Sox KAL

~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment